Sashiko embroidery is very popular and originates from Japan. Traditionally used to repair clothing during 1600s to 1800s and making them stronger and warmer.
This kit includes fabric, thread, template, water soluble fabric pencil and gold eye embroidery needles. Comes with instructions on packet.
- Brand: Sew Easy
- Quantity: 1 Kit
- Size: Finished Size of Bag approx 36cm x 42cm
- 100% Cotton Fabric Dark Navy
- 40m Japanese Cotton Thread Ecru Ivory
- 4″ Seigaiha Template
- White Water Soluble Fabric Pencil
- 1 Pack Embroidery/Crewel Sewing Needles Mixed Sizes.
- Washing Instructions: Hand & Machine Washable and Dry Cleanable