Sashiko translates as ‘little stabs’. It is a running stitch embroidery technique, traditionally used in Japan. This kit contains materials for creating a 40 x 40cm standard cushion cover. Contents: 142cm x 0.5m, cotton, dark blue fabric; 4 x 4in assorted templates; 40m skein white, cotton embroidery thread; 1 fabric pencil; 1 pack embroidery needles. Dry clean or wash by hand or gentle machine wash, drip dry, cool iron.
- Brand: Sew Easy
- Quantity: 1 Kit
- Size: Finished Size of Cushion 40cm x 40cm
- 100% Cotton Fabric Dark Navy
- 40m Japanese Cotton Thread White Ivory
- 4 Assorted Templates
- Water Soluble Fabric Pencil with 6 Colours
- 1 Pack Embroidery/Crewel Sewing Needles Mixed Sizes.
- Washing Instructions: Hand & Machine Washable and Dry Cleanable